Sunday 1st – Saturday 28th March 2020
We are delighted to welcome Diana and her Luna Rhythms Yoga Teacher Training to House of Light as our first Yoga Teacher Training programme of 2020. Diana’s intuitive system connects seekers back to a deeper connection with themselves, and the world around them. It is guided by the daily cycles of the moon, and the rhythms of nature, which brings a depth of connection and deep awareness to the frequencies of each day. Classes reflect a unique day to day understanding of the luna movements, and the seasonal shifts.
“We have chosen House of Light as an incredible location steeped in atmosphere, and able to see uninterrupted views of the moon, through her phases.”
What’s it all about?
The teacher training package is a month long dive into the luna cycle and yogic practices that support each day. This allows exploration of a full luna cycle together.
Following the training you will be able to go out into the world and share the Luna Rhythms teachings, alongside your own yoga style and begin an incredible journey of sharing your heart with the world, through the techniques and luna knowledge you will have acquired.
>New moon<>Waxing moon<>Full moon<>Waning moon<>Dark moon<
Each module reveals the moon zodiac, which affects different parts of the body as it goes through each sign. Learning encompasses the asanas, pranayamas, philosophy, meditations, mudras and mantras that work best for each sign and phase.
The training explores the five phases of the moon, and the themes that can be used to enhance our connection to this life at this time, here on earth.
In each module, students will learn how to teach the different practices. They will have step by step guidance on teaching simple yogic techniques with the Luna knowledge, ensuring a grounded foundation as the basis of their (developing) yoga career. This will lead up to the last module, where students create and teach a full class to the group, in preparation to step into a new life as a teacher that will make a difference to themselves, their loved ones, their community and the future generations that lie before them.
This is a newly pioneered, certified programme, and the first of its kind in the world.
At the end of the Teacher Training a New Moon Luna Rhythms Yoga Teacher Training accreditation will be given to those who successfully complete the course. A new path will lie before them, the magic waiting to unfold.
About your host
1st – 28th March 2020
Full price £5775
Special launch discount of £800 for all places booked by 13th October 2019.
A £500 deposit secures your place. The remaining balance can be paid in one, two or six instalments.
- Exclusive use of the retreat centre for the group supported by a dedicated team.
- High-quality accommodation
- Gorgeous, thoughtfully designed vegetarian menus.
- Use of all facilities and yoga equipment including Manduka mats and other props to support best practice.
- Evenings around the fire pit!
- The opportunity to explore a really beautiful part of Southern Spain; close to stunning nature, a gorgeous coastline (under an hour away) and destinations such as the ancient Moorish city of Granada. (the cost of excursions are extra but worth it!)
- The chance to train, practice and connect with like-minded yogis with potential for great friendships!
- Flights/travel, airport transfer to venue. The closest airports are Granada and Malaga.
Transfer information and support is available.
- Travel Insurance
- Extras such as individual therapies and experiences
- Group excursions
- Additional transportation
All booking and payment via Luna Rhythms website.
See more on our the House of Light Facebook Event page about this retreat and for updates.
The schedule is subject to change in order to best meet the needs of the group.
**This information was first created and shared on the Luna Rhythms website**